When my friend introduced me to the pulled pork sandwich, I was instantly in loved with it. The slow-roasted pork along with its delicious sauce and bread made it an instant hit.
But, when you’re on the hCG diet, the preferred protein would either be chicken or fish. They are preferred on the hCG diet because they are healthy and they do not contain a lot of calories.
When you’re done with phase 2 of the hCG diet, you will be undergoing the first three weeks of phase 3 of the hCG diet.
In this phase, you will gradually increase your calorie intake until you reach 1500-1800 calories on the third week of phase 3.
If you want to increase your calorie intake gradually, you will need to have delicious recipes to help you get through.
So today, I am going to share with you a recipe for the hCG Diet Asian Pulled Chicken Salad.
It is a chicken and vegetable salad so it fulfills both the protein and vegetable requirement in a day.
So, without further ado, here are all the ingredients that you will need:
- 1 small roasted chicken
- 1/2 red cabbage, cored and finely sliced
- 3 carrots, coarsely grated or finely shredded (depending on your preference).
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red chilies, halved and thinly sliced
- small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped, including stalks
- 2 heaped Tablespoons roasted salted peanuts, roughly crushed
For the dressing
- 3 1/2 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Get a small bowl and combine all the dressing ingredients in it. Mix it well and set it aside for now.
- Now for the roast chicken, you can cook it before hand or you can cook it when you’re going to prepare this dish. Get the chicken and shred the meat into large chunks and put them in a large bowl.
- Add half of the coriander, carrots, cabbage, chilies, and spring onions.
- Toss everything together with the dressing, making sure that everything is covered well with the salad dressing.
- Plate the hCG Diet Asian Pulled Chicken Salad and top them with the other half of the Coriander and also top them with the peanuts as well. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Asian Pulled Chicken Salad contains 352 calories per serving. Although it is a bit much on the calories, it is okay since you’re going through phase 3 of the hCG diet now.
Now, the recipe calls for roasted chicken. You can roast the chicken beforehand or you can roast it just when you’re preparing the dish.
Ideally, the chicken should be roasted within 60-90 minutes. Just make sure to cook the chicken perfectly before you shred them into large chunks.
The hCG Diet Asian Pulled Chicken Salad put is a great dish with some Asian flavors to complement the vegetables and the chicken.
If you’re on phase 3 of the hCG diet and you want to have a delicious chicken salad, then you must try the hCG Diet Asian Pulled Chicken Salad.